Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Big Boy Bed!

We thought it would be a good idea to transition Grant to the big bed a couple of months before the new baby gets here. We weren't sure how he would do, or if he'd like it, but we soon found out it is his favorite new toy. He wants to spend ALL of his time on his BIG bed, or in Grant's words, "Huge bed." He loves it. Which is awesome because it hasn't been a struggle at all to keep him in it. Thank goodness. The pic below shows off his new "say cheese" face. He has now learned what it means when I ask him to smile...which results in some weird forced smile. It seems to work better if I can just snap without asking for the smile...a little more natural:)



3 comments:

Keri said...

What a good boy to stay in his bed! I LOVE that cheesy face...it's my favorite. :)

Carlie said...

he is just too cute.

Joy and Ted said...

That is so comforting to hear. We are getting ready to make the transition ourselves. wish us good luck!