Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Adam is finally as old as me...

Last Thursday was Adam's 30th birthday and we woke up to this...

C'mon, snow on April 22nd?! Our poor little peach tree!

We had Adam's favorite breakfast, opened presents from Grant, went for tacos for dinner, another of Adam's favs, and had cake with our little family. I had planned a surprise party for him the next day, Friday, and so his actual birthday was kind of low key, but still fun. I think Grant was definitely more excited than Adam. There have been quite a few birthdays in our family this past month and he has really seemed to catch on...talking about daddy's birthday party, and cake, and blowing out candles, for the past 3 days.



There always seems to be a series of pictures to get that perfect one...here they are saying "cheese"..


Now Adam is telling Grant to smile at mommy

Now they are both smiling but Grant is a little out of control! Good enough:)

On Friday Adam I went to dinner at this fairly new place in Provo called Spark. The atmosphere was a little too "we're tying to be new and hip" for me, but it was tasty and I'd go back for the mac and cheese...of course I wanted what Adam was eating. Then we met up with his family and mine to have a surprise BOWLING party! He was actually REALLY surprised, which was fun. And the surprisers did a great job of being extra loud, blowing noise makers, holding up signs and yelling surprise, good work family.

Birthday cake #2 at our house after bowling.

Opening some presents:)

I had to post a pic of the flowers I picked out of my yard! I didn't even know we had flowers in our yard until they started popping up this Spring. What a wonderful surprise. I love them!

2 comments:

Jessica Petersen said...

Christy, this is Adam's friend, Jessica. I have to say you are the sweetest wife ever! I wish I spoiled my husband as much as you do yours (I'm sure Luke does too)! Also, I think I've said this before but Grant is seriously just so dang cute. You need to get that kid into modeling because he is unbelievable! Happy Birthday Hep!!!

Keri said...

Happy Birthday Adam! We love you like a brother. :)