Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Celebrating Easter
Picnic at Grandma's house, cousins, hunting for eggs in the backyard, all made for a fantastic Saturday. Grant really got in to the egg thing this year and had a blast finding "candy!"




Mindy and Phillip came from Colorado and Ryan and Alisha came down from Logan. We had all the immediate cousins there, plus a couple second cousins...14 kids in all. It was a bit out of control but lots of fun.

Maria had to get a pic of all the prego ladies, so I thought I'd share. From left to right...Meagan due in October, Lyndsey due in June, Me and Anna are due 4 days apart in August. So far, 3 out of 4 are boys. We'll have to wait to see what Meagan's having. Hopefully a BOY!! Can you imagine, 4 boy cousins all the same age? They would be lovin it:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So fun! Love the Easter chaos and varied traditions. And seriously - all 4 of you are pregnant?! I don't know if I remembered that Megan is expecting - SO exciting! Let's make sure she has a boy so it can be buddy-fest at the Pierce's.
The Grantman. Gotta love him.
Hi! Just spotted your blog somewhere, and thought I'd say hello! Your little Grant is DARLING! Hope you're doing well!
Julianne (Pratt) Smoot
Post a Comment