Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Festivities 2009

Our last minute costumes - Adam was me and I was Adam. He was even so good as to wear my favorite lipstick.




Grant couldn't handle how cool his turtle feet were, and all the candy he got from trick or treating to the 4 houses in our circle! Four houses is enough for an 18 month old.



We met up with Lyndsey and the girls for a minute so Grant could see his cute cousins... Olive as rainbow brite and Lucy as strawberry shortcake.


For a family Halloween activity we went to Hee Haw farms. Grant is obsessed with animals and loved feeding the goats and loved loved loved riding a REAL horse!





Carving pumpkins at Grandma Hepworth's is a halloween tradition. I wish we had a pick of Adam's pumpkin in the dark because it's easier to see the picture. It's Twilight.



7 comments:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

when did that adorable baby turn into a little boy?! I swear it happens over night. Such cute halloween costumes. Happy November!

Carlie said...

you guys are jsut too cute for words. Seriously. I wish we all lived closer so some of your guy's cuteness and fun can rub off on me.

Lisa Mc said...

So much fun! Just wait, next Halloween will be even better. Davy was in heaven taking Porter trick or treating this year. Kids make the holidays magical again! Your family is adorable. Hope you had a great birthday. Looking forward to coming to Girl's Night to see everyone!

Keri said...

So cute. LOVE the costume and the mini-Andrew!

Ryan and Alisha said...

I LOVE your post! You guys look awesome!

Di said...

I'm dying that Adam dressed up as you for Halloween. Oh dear, I love it so much.

Jordan and Luci said...

Your costumes turned out cute. Does Adam have a mullet? I'm confused...Grant looked so cute as a little turtle! Thanks for letting us play at your house and for feeding us food and driving around with us. It was so much fun! I'll let you know when we're coming back. We have an offer on our house and we countered and are just waiting to hear back. If it goes through we have to be out of our house on Nov 30. Ahh!