Sunday, November 15, 2009

My brothers are home!

Actually my brothers got home from their missions a couple of months ago, in August to be exact, but I never posted about it. Now my brother Marcus is engaged and getting married on FRIDAY so I thought I'd let you know that he was home from his mission before I posted his wedding pictures (don't worry, they dated for like 5 years before the mission). They were both awesome missionaries and their missions are seriously missing them I'm sure. I don't have any pictures of Eric because he was a sneaky little elder and came home the same day as Marcus, without telling us his flight plans, it was a surprise. His flight got in at like 11:00 pm that same day, Ryan picked him up from the airport and then he was just sitting at the kitchen table when my mom woke up the next morning. Good job Eric, we were surprised.

The fam

All my sisters!


1 comment:

THE MEYERS said...

How did I get so behind on your blog?! I haven't checked it for a while and I had so much to read! I love it. I love your pictures and cute little family and brothers that surprise you. And I want to see Grant dance again. Thanks again for dinner and let's hang out soon!