Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Hello Fall
Fall is my favorite season. Not only is it the prettiest season, but it is by far the best weather season. I love it. Grant has been loving the leaves. We can't walk anywhere without him stopping every 2 feet to play in the leaves.
We went apple picking (which I don't have any pictures of, sad) and then made apple sauce. By the way, if you've never made apple sauce it's pretty much the worst. It takes FOREVER. You can tell by the following pictures that we were tired of making apple sauce. BUT, it tastes so good. I could eat a whole jar.

Never ending slicing of apples.

Lyndsey, you know you loved it:)

We made it through. The fruits of our labors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh...the applesauce!! I've done it every year and just couldn't do it this year. You're right, it's way good. Looking at that picture of Lyndsey just takes me back to myself last year. ;)
That is yummy! I am wanting some really bad right now! I want to make it with you next year!
ok, the very 1st pic of grant in this post looks and reminds me of marcus. he is sooo cute. My mom made applesauce not too long ago and we just had some with our dinner last night and omg it was sooo good. im so jealous of your weather. not even fair. We have had a few record high days. like 10 degrees above the norm.
Post a Comment