Hooray for Bluehouse. I can't believe it's already year three. Here's a little shout out to the one I love...good work babe, the skis are hot. The ski sale starts tonight at midnight:)
Christy! Hi I was going through old emails and found one with your blog in it yheaaa! Looks like you had a wonderful summer and a triathlete! wow, that's so cooo. and grant's b-day cake, crazy amazing, you've got skills. We're in new york for the year living in queens. it fun we live in a total china town. grant looks like such a happy kid that's so great. loves, dorothy
1 comment:
Christy! Hi I was going through old emails and found one with your blog in it yheaaa! Looks like you had a wonderful summer and a triathlete! wow, that's so cooo. and grant's b-day cake, crazy amazing, you've got skills. We're in new york for the year living in queens. it fun we live in a total china town. grant looks like such a happy kid that's so great. loves, dorothy
Post a Comment