Tuesday, September 15, 2009

my first tri

the swim


the bike (my mom took this pic, i guess she tried to get me as i was riding by, but as you can see i'm almost out of sight in the blue shirt)


the finish line. lyndsey running like mad in her racing suit. she did awesome!



my sister lyndsey and friend laura did it with me. training was a beast but the actually race was quite fun. much better than i expected. hooray we finished and didn't die!


6 comments:

Leesa said...

i still CANNOT believe that you did a tri... i am JEALOUS! you are SERIOUSLY AMAZING!! :) i would have LITERALLY died after probably 3 minutes... and that is no joke! im SO out of shape... maybe next year you can train me to do one... or maybe i'll just watch you do it again :)!

Keri said...

You both did amazing! Way to go!

liz hawkins said...

Wow! Talk about impressive.

Jordan and Luci said...

Can I just look like you already? Seriously, you look amazing! Oh and I need to be like you when I grow up. I loved all the new pics. Now I want to see pics of your house!

Sylvia said...

holy triathalon!!! Way to Go Christy!! I would've drowned.

THE MEYERS said...

You're my hero.

Let's hang out! We will be in utah county over conf weekend - are you guys going to be around??