that is hilarious. grant is so cute. i can't decide who he looks like more, you or adam. sounds like a fun race with so many friends. good luck with the renovations and move in!!
Christy, I can't believe I haven't seen your blog until now...not really sure how I came across it - a lot of facebook clicking i guess! so much has happened since I last talked to you. These pictures are wonderful...haha. Miss you!
I. Love. This. Boy. Seriously, he kills me. So much great personality and a smile that will melt. For his funny face award tell him he gets to join the low note competition in a few years. The stakes are high...
8 comments:
He is hysterical! He is always making me laugh these days.
Awesome. He is so so cute, Christy.
that is hilarious. grant is so cute. i can't decide who he looks like more, you or adam. sounds like a fun race with so many friends. good luck with the renovations and move in!!
hahahahaha
Christy, I can't believe I haven't seen your blog until now...not really sure how I came across it - a lot of facebook clicking i guess! so much has happened since I last talked to you. These pictures are wonderful...haha. Miss you!
Hey, now I know exactly where this was taken. I love this baby! And I love you! And Adam! And curry enchiladas!
I. Love. This. Boy.
Seriously, he kills me. So much great personality and a smile that will melt. For his funny face award tell him he gets to join the low note competition in a few years. The stakes are high...
haha! That's awesome! Especially that 2nd one. That's my top pick. p.s. How's your finger?
Post a Comment