oh my butthead! He is so freakin cute. i want to squeeze him every day of my life.
oh my! that is one cute little man!
Christy... he is adorable. I hope our baby is as cute as yours :)
I LOVE Lyndsey's comment!!! Hilarious! But seriously i totally agree with her. he's so chunky. I love it. you guys made one stinkin cute baby. I love him and I have never even met him YET!!!!
So Dang CUTE!!! I love him!
oh my gosh, the little Grant! What a ham!
What a cute boy! I am excited to come visit when we get back from Denver. Isn't being a mom awesome!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
oh my butthead! He is so freakin cute. i want to squeeze him every day of my life.
oh my! that is one cute little man!
Christy... he is adorable. I hope our baby is as cute as yours :)
I LOVE Lyndsey's comment!!! Hilarious! But seriously i totally agree with her. he's so chunky. I love it. you guys made one stinkin cute baby. I love him and I have never even met him YET!!!!
So Dang CUTE!!! I love him!
So Dang CUTE!!! I love him!
oh my gosh, the little Grant! What a ham!
What a cute boy! I am excited to come visit when we get back from Denver. Isn't being a mom awesome!
Post a Comment