I feel like I really should use the word 'stinkin' to describe Grant's dashing looks. Instead, I'll say that he's a man of many faces and many emotions. What a babe! I love that he's already so expressive and feeling so many things. Isn't it crazy to see him smile and laugh? I want to hear it - too little time at the wedding of course, though I'll always remember you rocking him just before bedtime. Lucky boy, perfect Mom.
6 comments:
seriously.
Christy, he is so stinking adorable!!! What a cute, cute little baby you have made. Great work!
christy!!! he is soooo stinkin cute. I love the pics of him smiling. oh it just melts my heart. I cant wait to "Hopefully" meet him SOON!!!
That's so cute. Yay! I get to see him in a week!!
Ahhh, he is so stinkin cute I can't stand it. I want to squeeze that chub so bad!
I feel like I really should use the word 'stinkin' to describe Grant's dashing looks. Instead, I'll say that he's a man of many faces and many emotions. What a babe! I love that he's already so expressive and feeling so many things. Isn't it crazy to see him smile and laugh? I want to hear it - too little time at the wedding of course, though I'll always remember you rocking him just before bedtime. Lucky boy, perfect Mom.
Post a Comment