Monday, July 21, 2008

The 4th

The 4th of July is one of my most favorite holidays. For the past couple of years we've gone up to Idaho Falls for the fireworks. If you haven't ever been to the fireworks in Idaho Falls you need to go...I have never seen a better show! This year we couldn't go because we were leaving the morning of the 5th, early, to go to Lake Tahoe with Adam's family. So we had a low key, but fun day starting out at the PROVO PARADE and ending with fireworks from the Stadium of fire.



11 comments:

Becca said...

So fun!! Love the picture of Grant watching the parade. See you soon! love ya

The Brosemann Clan said...

Proud papa and proud mama. those pics are soooo cute. love them

J-ME said...

The 4th is such a fun holiday and it looks like grant was Lovin it! He is so cute!

THE MEYERS said...

So patriotic...I love it. AND we love Adam's hat! SO excited for this weekend. I think that we should close the weekend with another showing of Center Stage :) See you Friday!

Lillie said...

I just updated myself on you last few posts--- Grant is SO cute Christy-- I can't wait to see him in a couple of DAYS!

And I'm so sad I couldn't have celebrated shower style with Sarah-- how fun--

Can't wait to see you!

Keri said...

You look so tan and cute with Grant!

Kell & Anna said...

We are making our blog private please email me your email to add to the list.
flpd4dance@yahoo.com

Kaedi said...

Alrighty, CP. Get postin'! I haven't seen the latest of Grant in FOREVER. How is Sydney going to get to know her FH? Hope you guys are doing well!

Carlie said...

are you ever going to update your blog?

Becca said...

What a cutie pie...post some new pics I need to see how darling this baby is getting!!Miss you!

THE MEYERS said...

Need more pictures and NEED to hear baby Grant's giggles. Maybe we should hang out this weekend!