Grant is so cute! We wish we could be there to hold him. We will definitely have to come home for Christmas just so we can see him before he's walking!!
guys...i am in love with him already! i want to come snuggle him everyday. i'll take him and you take luc. shes easy, i swear! :) congrats. he's so handsome!
Oh my stinkin goodness. he is soooo cute. ah, i just want to eat him up(what is it that makes us want to eat babies????)in the pics toward the bottom he looks like adam. i think anyway. Good job. he is one handsome little man.
What a handsome little sweetie! You are such a cute family. Christy, I am so happy for you and can't wait to meet this little guy! What can I do for you? Love, Lisa
So cute! I am so happy for your cute little family. Glad to hear everyone is happy and healthy. Please let me know what you need help with. I'm always a phone call away!
Our babies had almost the exact same stats! :) Lets set 'em up in another 21 years, okay?!? Congrats a million times over, you guys! Please email me your address, we have a little "welcome to the world" package to send the Grantster.
Finally! I've been checking to see picks. He's so cute! I want to squeeze him! I hope you're doing good and that everything went well. You look amazing in those pics right after giving birth too!!! MIss you!!!
Congrats!! He is so darling! I can't wait to see him. I think he looks like you Chrisy. Sooo fun! I will call you, I would love to bring you dinner. Love you guys!!
Christy he's perfect! The ones with his eyes open???? Oh my goodness he's so cute. Do I see Adam in him already? He's perfect. I love love love love newborns. Do I get to see him in July!?????
Christy, he is so cute! Cameron and I were oohing and aahing over the pictures. He couldn't get over how cute your little Grant is. Congratulations! We love you!
Christy and Adam, you have a beautiful baby. These are great pictures. I know when Sarah told me you had your baby she was jumping up and down happy. I really am thrilled for you guys. It will be great to see you all soon.
Christy This is Shayla Larson (Majors now). I came across your blog (I hope you remember me). How are you? your little one is a doll!! Congrats! I just wanted to say hi! I have heard a little about what you have done with your life from Katie.
21 comments:
Christy,
He is adorable!!! Congratulations. He is a big baby. You look great to.
Grant is so cute! We wish we could be there to hold him. We will definitely have to come home for Christmas just so we can see him before he's walking!!
guys...i am in love with him already! i want to come snuggle him everyday. i'll take him and you take luc. shes easy, i swear! :) congrats. he's so handsome!
Oh my stinkin goodness. he is soooo cute. ah, i just want to eat him up(what is it that makes us want to eat babies????)in the pics toward the bottom he looks like adam. i think anyway. Good job. he is one handsome little man.
What a handsome little sweetie! You are such a cute family. Christy, I am so happy for you and can't wait to meet this little guy! What can I do for you?
Love, Lisa
He is so precious. I can't tell who he looks like. I can't wait to see him. Don't you just love being a new mommy so much?
So cute! I am so happy for your cute little family. Glad to hear everyone is happy and healthy. Please let me know what you need help with. I'm always a phone call away!
GOOD WORK!!!!
Our babies had almost the exact same stats! :) Lets set 'em up in another 21 years, okay?!? Congrats a million times over, you guys! Please email me your address, we have a little "welcome to the world" package to send the Grantster.
Love you guys!
congrats christy! he is so cute... nice work!
Finally! I've been checking to see picks. He's so cute! I want to squeeze him! I hope you're doing good and that everything went well. You look amazing in those pics right after giving birth too!!! MIss you!!!
Oh he's so cute! Congrats!
Let me know if you need anything?
Congrats!! He is so darling! I can't wait to see him. I think he looks like you Chrisy. Sooo fun! I will call you, I would love to bring you dinner. Love you guys!!
CONGRATS CHRISTY!!!!!! You look beautiful. So does Grant.
It was so fun to see you guys while we were in UT. I am so glad that we got to see Grant. He is adorable! Congrats!!
oh come on...
now that's a perfect baby. wow, you guys made a good one!
hey! this is di leaving comments, not amber. amber keeps messing me up by using my computer and staying signed in. what a jerk. not like you guys.
Christy he's perfect! The ones with his eyes open???? Oh my goodness he's so cute. Do I see Adam in him already? He's perfect. I love love love love newborns. Do I get to see him in July!?????
Really--why do you look so good? And his little nose. I can't get over how cute his little nose is. Surreal, no? This whole baby thing?
Christy, he is so cute! Cameron and I were oohing and aahing over the pictures. He couldn't get over how cute your little Grant is. Congratulations! We love you!
Christy and Adam, you have a beautiful baby. These are great pictures. I know when Sarah told me you had your baby she was jumping up and down happy. I really am thrilled for you guys. It will be great to see you all soon.
Christy This is Shayla Larson (Majors now). I came across your blog (I hope you remember me). How are you? your little one is a doll!! Congrats! I just wanted to say hi! I have heard a little about what you have done with your life from Katie.
Post a Comment