I've been tagged again and I'm going to do it! Sorry that I never did it months ago Becca. Hope you learn some awesome stuff about me.
1. Best thing you cooked last week: hmmm, probably these pesto, grilled chicken, mozzarella pita things. They were pretty tasty. I used to eat pita bread all the time and for some reason haven't eaten it for a while. I saw some when I was at the store this past week and it looked really good. Here is what I did -
whole wheat pita pockets
pesto sauce (last summer my mom and I made and froze a bunch of pesto so I just pulled some out of the freezer)
grilled chicken breasts
tomatoes
fresh mozzarella
baby spinach
george foreman grill
I cut the chicken breasts in half (the way to make them thin, so i guess I sliced them open?) then grilled them on the foreman with salt and pepper. In the pita pocket I layered, pesto, spinach, mozza, the grilled chicken (you kind of have to stuff it in there) and then tomatoes (i use the little bite size ones, i think they taste better, i just sliced them in half) and salt and pepper. Then I put the whole pocket back on the foreman for like 2 minutes to get all melty and yummy. I actually made one with tomatoes before putting it back on the foreman and one adding the tomatoes after it was cooked. I kind of liked it better when the tomatoes weren't cooked.
2. If money, time and kids weren't an object, where would you go and with whom: Only one trip? If so, then it would be with Adam, and we would go to Asia. Anywhere in Asia - China, Japan, Taiwan, I just want to go to Asia. If we could take a second trip it would be to Brazil.
3. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday. At one point during the pregnancy it was about everyday, but thankfully it's calmed down a bit. The night before last we got in bed and I just started crying for no apparent reason. Seriously sobbing for no reason.
4. Five things you were doing 10 years ago: Oh my gosh, doing the math here is difficult and those of you who know my memory will attest that it's not the best. Ten years ago was spring 1998 right? We're having our 10 year high school reunion this summer!! Crazy.
1. Getting ready to graduate from PG High
2. Going to San Diego with the girls for our graduation trip
3. Getting ready to go to Ricks
4. Going to Prom with JOSH HARRIS, funny.
5. Thinking I was so old and grown up. Weird.
5. Five things you were doing 5 years ago: Spring of 2003.
1. Meeting Adam for the very first time. I can't believe we have known each other for 5 years!!
2. Living in the Tortilla Flat in P-town with like 6 girls
3. Taking a million summer classes at the BY and laughing with Music Mike everyday about the girl in our class that was desperately in love in him.
4. Just starting the days of fun at the lake in Jared's boat!!
5. Saying bye to Lillie, she moved out that semester.
6. Five things you were doing 1 year ago:
1. Living on the UES with my new husband and loving life in NY
2. Finishing up the school year at C.S. 66 in the So Bro!
3. Graduating with my (fake) master's degree from PACE - oh happy day.
4. Going to Sara Pratt's beautiful wedding
5. Eating lots of pinkberry, going to tonz of shows, playing tennis in riverside park, planning our trip cross country, applying for jobs in Utah, being a NY tourist before we had to leave.
7. Seven of your favorite hobbies:
1. Travel - really I just like to go anywhere, away from everyday life, even if it's just a day trip.
2. Have dinner with friends
3. Grocery shop -Much more so in NY than Utah where the markets are beautiful and the selection of crazy good things to eat is gianormous. Maceys is ruining my love of grocery shoppping
4. Be with my husband, doing anything and everything, it doesn't matter
5. Cook - kind of. I like it when I have the time and money to make good stuff.
6. Run - outside, I hate the treadmill.
7. Learn new things
8. Five favorite foods: It's hard to answer this question when you're pregnant because I swear my favorite foods change everyday. Here are my most consistent 5, pregnant or not.
1. cheese - all kinds
2. yogurt
3. pizza, but it has to be the good kind - from Stoneground or Roasted Sun
4. ice cream/pinkberry/tomasso's italian ice
5. tuna sandwiches, but i'm kind of picky about these too, let's just say i have to make it.
9. Five places you've been:
1. Europe - Italy, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, England, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary
2. Guatemala
3. Mt. Rushmore - I mean, who really goes there? Thanks Sarah!!
4. Hawaii
5. Eastern Caribbean
10: Five favorite memories:
1. Our wedding day. Pure bliss - it was perfect
2. South Dakota trip with Sarah
3. The day Adam said "I love you" on the Brooklyn Bridge
4. The day I got my mission call and my sister and Sarah found out where I was going before I did!
5. Our spring break Guatemala trip - seriously the best trip ever.
I tag - Luci, Julie, and Lyndsey
2 comments:
I have been checking your blog regularly with anticipation...
How flattered do you think I am that a memory involving me made the tag? :)
Post a Comment