Thursday, May 15, 2008
due day...
... and no baby:(
I have been having some contractions but nothing super regular. I think he might come this weekend, I actually thought I was maybe going into labor last night but then the contractions stopped. Gosh, how do you know when it's for real? If he doesn't come this weekend the Dr. said to wait until next FRIDAY and then we'll talk about what to do. Rebecca, how did you wait for nine days? I'm just anxious to meet the little one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm thinking about you! Good luck with everything!!!
oh my gosh christy, this is so great. I am such a weird stalker. I was sitting here at work, minding my own business and looking around facebook, came across some bluehouse stuff...anyway it got me thinking about you guys, and i could of just emailed you asking for your blog address (i know it was emailed to me before like, in the beginning of the blog) but whats the fun in that? i googled you guys for like 20 minutes before i found your blog and im so happy i did.
Can we be blog friends? I am so excited for the post announcing the new baby!!!
No baby, but you still look so dang cute! You're going to be the best mom and I'm so glad you are paving the way for me! Thanks! Hope to talk to you soon!
Love ya, JOY
hooray for your new baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay for baby Grant! I am so excited for you guys. Get posting some pics, darn it! You look fabulous for past your due date, my dear!
Post a Comment