I think a match will surely come of this. Though seeing Sydney beat up on Addy in another post... those muscles may have some competition. Is that a Blue House onesie I spy? Grant, I'm on my way!
She is already smitten. She ate her fist when she saw it. Sydney Hepworth. Sounds glorious! CP, er, CH, how are you doing?!?!? Are you surviving baby boot camp? I swear, those first weeks are crazy. Hang in there!
Sydeny Hepworth, Kaedi? Like there's no fight involved? I'll remind you that Addy is half Sydney's age and her same size. This isn't Texas--they can't share.
So cute--- and I'm just excited that this might mean all is well in the Hepworth's newborn world. I can't wait to see you in like a month! I'm REALLY counting on you being there with your little one. ??
9 comments:
i love it. that is so awesome. i need a bluehouse onesie for olive. so cute!
I just checked. She bobbled her head, drooled, and then--a sure sign--started kicking her feet like crazy. That's a definite yes.
I think a match will surely come of this. Though seeing Sydney beat up on Addy in another post... those muscles may have some competition. Is that a Blue House onesie I spy? Grant, I'm on my way!
He's the cutest! I love it! I want to squeeze him so bad! It was so good to talk to you today. You are going to be the most amazing mom ever!!!
That kid is seriously adorable, Christy.
hahahaha. that is so dang cute. He looks a tun like his daddy. you guys did awesome. wow. he's got some muscles, hehe. he is sooo cute.
She is already smitten. She ate her fist when she saw it. Sydney Hepworth. Sounds glorious! CP, er, CH, how are you doing?!?!? Are you surviving baby boot camp? I swear, those first weeks are crazy. Hang in there!
Sydeny Hepworth, Kaedi? Like there's no fight involved? I'll remind you that Addy is half Sydney's age and her same size. This isn't Texas--they can't share.
So cute--- and I'm just excited that this might mean all is well in the Hepworth's newborn world. I can't wait to see you in like a month! I'm REALLY counting on you being there with your little one. ??
Post a Comment