




Last weekend...a little chubbier now but happier than ever. Only a couple more weeks until the little one arrives. We are so excited.




Last weekend...a little chubbier now but happier than ever. Only a couple more weeks until the little one arrives. We are so excited.
11 comments:
I remember that. it was so awesome to be able to attend your sealing. It was incredible. I remember how freezing it was. Not compared to the snow you guys are having now, but a lot colder than lets say 90 degree az weather. yeah, it's ridiculous. anywho, you are so cute pregnant. seriously and NOT fat at all. love ya and miss ya. Hey, do you know if lyndsey got her present i sent her yet?
Carlie! I'll have to ask Lynds if she got the present, I haven't heard, can't wait to see it though...you are so nice!
You looked beautiful on your wedding day and you look beautiful now! That sounds like I'm laying on the cheese, but it's true!
Congrats and happy anniversary! I was thinking about you guys during conference.
How are you the prettiest bride and the cutest pregnant girl ever??? No fair!
Christy! You watched Conference on your Honeymoon?! Come on! This changes everything. P.S. I love you so much.
I love your wedding pictures. What a fun day that was for everyone! You look fabulous darling!
may i please be the godfather of your child?
Stephen, I was getting worried that you'd never offer. Of course!! It's all I've ever wanted. (remember how all of our little brown children in the bronx all had godfathers?)
Gosh You guys are so beautiful! Really, such a good looking couple. Can't believe it's only a couple of weeks now. Can't wait to see this little boy
Hi Christy,
THis is Jill Edde Lobdell. You looked beautiful and you are still glowing. GOod luck with your baby it is going to be beautiful!!!
Post a Comment