
My sweet Sarah got ENGAGED!!! I know this is kind of old news now that's it's been a whole month, but I just had to blog about it anyway. I'm so excited. A couple of months ago, she and Paul came to Utah and Adam I had the pleasant experience of putting poor Paul through the "friend test." To tell you the truth I was a little skeptical but... he passed with flying colors. We couldn't be happier for them.

Bowling is one of those activities where you can really get to know someone. There's time for conversation, evaluation of physical expertise, dancing etc. We thought it would be a perfect "get to know paul" date. Adam and I were pretty confident going in that the Mickelson's would be buying dessert, but it turns out SARAH is an expert bowler and Paul is not that bad either!! What?? We totally ended up buying dessert. We got to see Paul's victory dance more than once!

This is before they were engaged, but looking quite in love. After the bowling date Adam and I analyzed the relationship all the way home. Adam predicted an engagement conference week under the cherry blossoms. I thought he was crazy, knowing that was WAY to early and Sarah needed more time. Guess what. My husband is Always right. He totally called it.

This is the shinning couple engaged!! We got to play with them again this past weekend as they were in Utah trying to get some the of the crazy wedding details taken care of. This past week was also my sweet husbands birthday! We had a little reunion with the P-Town peeps + Paul. So fun. There is seriously nothing better than spending time with old friends, it's just comfortable and nice. It always makes me happy.

The Myers

The Tanners? Who knows. This is Bonnie Las. Russ, what is going on? We need all the details soon!

Hottage Cottage forever!
Happy Birthday honey, I love you! And Congratulations Paul and Sarah. It feels really good to know that my best friend is going to be treated like a queen for the rest of her life, and Paul is going to have the BEST wife, mother, confidant, listener, and adventurous, funny, thoughtful, spiritual, intelligent, romantic best friend he could ever ask for. He's getting MY best friend. You're so lucky Paul.
2 comments:
I have a few comments:
1 - I love Christy SO much
2 - even though she posted the most horrible photos of us ever
3 - can you believe we're going to brave marriage with 1 sinister part and 1 handicapped part? (see photos 2 and 3, respectively)
4 - Christy, you are FAR too kind - but it was a turning point for Paul to pass the friend test... for both of us.
5 - we could not be more excited to be official couples friends. do we pass the test?
6 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM. it continues...
Your weekend looked like so much fun!! I'm jealous of you AND Sarah that you got to see the other person. And Christy, aren't you supposed to be like 8 months pregnant???? You seriously don't even look like it. You look sooo great!
Post a Comment