holy crap! I completely forgot that you and alisha are just about to pop those babies out!! I for some reason kept thinking that you guys were due in june. (i dont know y) I am making you both a little something. So you better not have those babies until you get my present. I'll hopefully get them made and sent off by this weekend. I am so stinking busy this week, it's not even funny. But hopefully you'll recieve your gift next week. dont pop just yet. Wait another 2 weeks or so.
ha, carlie - hopefully he will come this weekend. i'm not officially due until next thurs but he could come anytime now. oh my gosh, you are so nice, don't stress about getting presents made, you can send it whenever! Thanks so much!!!
4 comments:
That is one of my favorite things about spring/summer. Fresh Flowers!!
Hope you are feeling okay! It's getting so close! Good luck.
holy crap! I completely forgot that you and alisha are just about to pop those babies out!! I for some reason kept thinking that you guys were due in june. (i dont know y) I am making you both a little something. So you better not have those babies until you get my present. I'll hopefully get them made and sent off by this weekend. I am so stinking busy this week, it's not even funny. But hopefully you'll recieve your gift next week. dont pop just yet. Wait another 2 weeks or so.
ha, carlie - hopefully he will come this weekend. i'm not officially due until next thurs but he could come anytime now. oh my gosh, you are so nice, don't stress about getting presents made, you can send it whenever! Thanks so much!!!
hey- my blog address is
coltin-n-connersmommy.blogspot.com
Post a Comment