If you don't know the Furst sisters i'm very sad for you because i'm slightly obsessed with them.
Amber not only looks beautiful in her own B-Day crown but has crowned so many others on their special days. Always making them feel special. She's the kind of girl that invites you to come to dinner and then when it's time to leave doesn't let you go out in the cold without digging up an extra coat for you to wear and outfitting you with scarf and leg warmers even though you only have a 3 minute walk to the subway! (ps. I think I still have those pink leg warmers)We miss you AMBER!!
P.S. We love you too Diane. Good Luck on American Idol. We've been texting in our votes.

9 comments:
i love amber too! and we miss you every day.
thanks for all your support on idol.
oh my gosh! will you just adopt me already! i am so in love with you that i want to cry. if you won't move back to NYC i'll just have to move closer to you! (and i'll do it!)
Di, has anyone else been commenting about you and idol? I think it's just the hair - and yours isn't that big, don't worry.
yes. one of my best friends told me i had to watch american idol cuz my twin was on the show. then the next day at work, 2 dental students came up to me and told me i looked exactly like her. so, goshdarnit i looked her up on youtube. liars!! i watched the show & i agree that i think it's mostly the hair. and are you kidding me? my hair is way bigger than hers! just wait til the summer. anyway, american idol is so lame and boring and i never wanna watch it again. but i do want david archuleta to win.
adam and i watch just to see you every week. it makes us happy.
I too can bear my testimony of the Fabulous Fursts. Love them. Love Di. Love Di's hair, too. So sad that I don't see Di's hair or the Furstlings very much.
oh my gosh i want to see Kaedi right this second. you too christyadam. and Di! what's this "my best friend said i looked like her blahblahblah" i Never said that! boo!
that does not look like di.
"It was aww-iight for me dawg, it was aww-iight." Christy, Randy TOTALLY bugs me too! How is he still on the show after all these years??
And yes, this comment has nothing to do with your post because I don't know Amber, but I had to tell you I concur with the Randy-bugging situation. But most important: How's the little bun in the oven baking away???
Post a Comment