Friday, March 14, 2008

31 weeks!!

63 Days to go! Seriously, how can my stomach grow for 63 more days. I swear it's huge.

9 comments:

nikki said...

Honestly, I don't know what you are talking about... you don't look that big at all. I have seen some very large pregnany ladies, and you are not one of them. You look awesome!

Di said...

cp, you're adorable. how is it that we keep missing each other's phone calls? mah.

J-ME said...

I don't know what your definition of "Huge" is but that is definitely not it!
You look great! Can't wait for the little one to make a debut!
Love ya

Sylvia said...

What the...you're 7+ months along??? You hardly look prego!! You're cute as a stinkin' bug!!!!!

And I am so jealous you and Sarah had a rendezvous.

coltin-n-connersmommy said...

u are so stinkin cute pregnant. hey, new blog address coltin-n-connersmommy.blogspot.com

Stephen said...

when are you coming here?

Kaedi said...

I don't want to have to be the one to break it to you, but you'll grow more in the next 63 days than in your whole pregnancy combined. ;) Well, I did at least.

Kaedi said...

PS. You are looking just fab, my dear!

S.A.S. said...

I can say from in-person witness that you look fantastic. And what 7.5 mo. pregnant woman bowls?! Didn't you get over 100?! Obviously you're fit as a fiddle. (Missy just looked at your blog and said 'she looks small!'). Loved seeing you babe - can't wait to see little Grant!