I'll admit it, I'm getting onery about it still being winter in April. For real. We had a couple of nice days that we savored and played at the park (and by nice I mean jacket and blanket weather but no snow) and the rest of the weekend has been freezing.
What are those teeth!
Here's Grant telling me about what kind of Birthday party he wants to have.
Grant loves to play hide and "sneak" with Davis. We've told him a million times it's hide and seek, but he prefers to "sneak." And he's not a good hider. He hides under the blanket and then jumps out before you find him...but it's his favorite game.
This is such a classic Grant face. He does this face all the time!
It's to the point where the laughing has turned into pleading for dad to stop...
Another classic Grant face....and I love how Davis is just enamored with his brother.
Davis is 8 months TODAY! Ahh, my baby is getting big.
5 comments:
grants classic face totally looks like adam. So awesome.
uh this is lynds...not jose
Your boys are going to be such great friends. I am with you on this freezing Spring weather. I need some warm days and sunshine!
I love this post! The boys from lots of angles, and VIDEO (which means everyone's voices, including yours!!). They are SO BIG Christy, I'm dying. Davis can NOT be 8 months yet. That laugh/growl he does in the video is way beyond his years. And Grant is just so smart - I love that he came up with 3 different birthday parties in a matter of 30 seconds. Can not WAIT to see them. I'm going to try to book my ticket tonight! Oh please let's have lots of park time, and let Julia and Grant start to play...
Miss you (and those adorable boys)
p.s. the adoring look of Davis at Grant? priceless
And really sorry about the snow, though we just had a couple random days that hit 90 in between our rainy days, and I almost died of heat stroke. Give the pregnant lady chilly days and snow!
Post a Comment