This past week we took a much needed little ski trip! We were able to stay in my Aunt's home in Eden for a week and ski with friends and family. It was really really wonderful. Thanks Aunt Marilyn!
Grant actually did awesome, and by the end of the week he couldn't stop talking about how much he loved skiing! We used the harness for the first couple of days and then Fri and Sat he skied all by himself.
Tuesday evening Adam's parents and sister and bro in law came up. They skied with us on Wed, and were nice enough to watch the kiddos in the lodge for a bit so Adam and I could get a couple of runs in together. They also watched the kids all Thursday morning so we could ski. What great Grandparents!!
Grant fell asleep in the lodge on the TABLE. This kid definitely needs his naps.
Stopping for lunch.
Our attempt at a family photo.
On Friday night some of our friends came up to spend the weekend. Grant was so excited to have some kids to play with. Here they are watching a movie...except for Grant and Olive who are of course horsing around!
On Sat. we went sledding...basically the kids just played in the snow and loved every second of it.
Lunch Time.
I love Olive in this picture. And Pierce is like "mom get me out of here!"
Jessi, Luke and their cute Millie. Amy, how do I not have a picture of you guys!!??
Amy's Mckenzie put on a little performance for us which then turned into a dance party. I wish I would have gotten Kenzie's dance on camera, but I missed it. She and her cousin choreographed a little number to Katie Perry's firework song. Here is Jessica's Millie showing us her moves.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, this was the BEST post! I had to take notes I have so many things I loved.
1) Am DYING at Grant SKIING!!!! How is it that a 2.5 year old is 10x's better at skiing than I'll ever be?! I LOVE the video (we don't have sound right now so I couldn't hear) - were you filming WHILE you skied Pierce? Such coordination. The photos of familiy skiing are perfect - I can't believe they even MAKE skis that small. Does BlueHouse make teeny skis? If they don't, they should - Grant can be your model man. He looked like he'd done it all his life!! I'm dying.
2) Loved the nap on table, complete with blackout eye cover. Good moms think of everything.
3) Davis in a PACK?! I'd kill my child in 2 seconds. Can you guys ski my kids down the mtn please?
4) The people mover - you made me want to ride the snow escalator. The things they make...
5) Christy, you are only in ONE photo, but you look tiny. Are you doing some crazy break-of-dawn gym thing or something? I did NOT look like that 6 months after Julia - teach me your trick.
6) Hepworth men are handsome devils. Period.
7) I will NOT hide my daughter from Davis - I will push her in his direction:)
8) The matching jammies just made me twice as excited for two. I LOVE that you are mom to two, and two darling brothers at that.
Sorry to take up so much room, but you deserve it for such a post. WHEN CAN WE VACATION TOGETHER? It must happen.
xoxo
Post a Comment