Wednesday, March 2, 2011

6 month stats

Davis had his 6 month check up yesterday...
weight: 17lb 7oz
length: 27"


I love this guy so much. He seriously makes me happy everyday. I think I tell Adam at least a couple of times a day how much I love Davis. I love Grant too, but I like Davis more...is that bad to say?
 

Sunday photo


Two Teeth!!!


Grant wanted to show off his teeth too:)


Grant has been being a really good big brother lately. Davis LOVES him. Grant makes him laugh more than anyone else.






And one of Grant cause I do love him he's cute

8 comments:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

I dont think it's bad at all. I had a good friend who at the time had 3 little boys, she said of course she loves them all equally, but goes through phases of liking one better at a certain time than another.

I have found that with my two boys, sometimes one brings you more joy than the other at a particular time in life... sometimes they are both difficult, sometimes they are both great!

TheTaffs said...

Look at those cute brothers! I love the brothers together pictures. Fun to see your boys as they are right in sink with mine since they are the same ages. I'm jealous of how easy you mentioned (a few posts ago) Grant was to potty train. We're still working on that one.....

Joy and Ted said...

Such cute kids! I've decided that my favorite thing about having two kids is that at least one is happy all of the time (usually) so there is always one to get some love from when the other is throwing a fit. :)

lyndsey said...

Davis, your looking chubs! Way to go brotha.

Anonymous said...

yes, that is bad.

S.A.S. said...

Can't get over that little D has TWO teeth already! So grown up. His hair is one of my favorite things. And does Grandpa Hepworth just look at him and say 'mini me' all the time? They're SUCH handsome boys. Julia, you better start practicing your lines...
Give them kisses from Aunt Sarah!

AM said...

Oh my gosh you're hilarious!
I forget sometimes how hilarious you are.
Can I have Grant?

The Brosemann Clan said...

Wow. Look at that Grant go (on his ski's) thats sooo awesome. I wish we lived in a place where my kids could learn a cool sport like that. How fun. He did AWESOME!!! I cannot believe how big your kids are. They are such studs. Looks like you guys are keeping busy. Miss ya guys. You should come down to AZ (where we are ALREADY having 80 degree weather) this summer and we can go to some fun water parks.