The boys! They just keep coming. I'm way excited for you guys. Nothing like a rambunctious house! :) It'll way fun since Lyndsey's having one at the same time. Hooray!
Wo, congratulations Christy!! So exciting! Two little boys right in a row, how awesome will that be?
PS It took me a minute to figure out the toilet picture...I was like, What?? She had to pee a lot to get pregnant?? HA HA! Now i get it, duh... I'm so sorry you've been sick, bleh!
Congrats!! I am so excited that we are all having boys! I have been checking your blog to see if you knew what you were having. It will be so fun to get them all together. I thought you were due way before me, but I am due only 4 days before you. Crazy! We are coming up to Utah for my brothers wedding April 1-8. We will have to get together and see you guys!!
Congrats! Brothers....buddies...they'll have a blast! Love the announcement. And good luck through the hot summer months....I don't think I will ever be able to be due at the end of summer...for Sam's sake!
Yesssss.. another option for Julia if Grant forsakes her (we all know he'll be the hottie at BYU:). Sooooo sorry you've been sick. Still can't believe you got on a plane to take care of me WHILE you were sick! Please sleep as much as Grant will allow. Can't wait to meet this little guy!
19 comments:
I am so excited for our little bambinos to play!
Hip Hip Hooray!!! 2 little boys are really and truly SO SO SO much fun!
Congratulations!!! That is awesome news! Another cute little boy!
The boys! They just keep coming. I'm way excited for you guys. Nothing like a rambunctious house! :) It'll way fun since Lyndsey's having one at the same time. Hooray!
Wo, congratulations Christy!! So exciting! Two little boys right in a row, how awesome will that be?
PS It took me a minute to figure out the toilet picture...I was like, What?? She had to pee a lot to get pregnant?? HA HA! Now i get it, duh... I'm so sorry you've been sick, bleh!
yay! congrats on the wonderful news!
congratulations! Yay for little brothers!
Awesome news! Congrats!!
CONGRATS! Can't wait to meet the new lil guy! I hope you get feeling better soon! Grant will be such a good big brother!!
I kind of had a feeling that you were pregnant again. Congrats!!
Congrats!! I am so excited that we are all having boys! I have been checking your blog to see if you knew what you were having. It will be so fun to get them all together. I thought you were due way before me, but I am due only 4 days before you. Crazy! We are coming up to Utah for my brothers wedding April 1-8. We will have to get together and see you guys!!
Congrats! Brothers....buddies...they'll have a blast! Love the announcement. And good luck through the hot summer months....I don't think I will ever be able to be due at the end of summer...for Sam's sake!
Oh my goodness. Congrats! That is sooo awesome. Boys are fun. Esp 2 of them. You and Lynd's babys will be such good buds.
yeah- i am so excited for you guys. two boys-how fun. when are you due?
Hooray! That is so exciting! I hope you're feeling better!
Yeah!!! Congratulations!!! Those little Hepworth boys will be best buds. How fun!
Can't believe another boy. Congrats! Didn't even know you were expecting again.
Yesssss.. another option for Julia if Grant forsakes her (we all know he'll be the hottie at BYU:). Sooooo sorry you've been sick. Still can't believe you got on a plane to take care of me WHILE you were sick! Please sleep as much as Grant will allow. Can't wait to meet this little guy!
congrats. boys are the best!
Post a Comment