Friday, June 19, 2009

Almost walking

Grant took a few steps yesterday. He's starting to get excited about walking.




8 comments:

Keri said...

The Grant-man! Can't wait until he's running around like a wild man. :)

Heather Bankhead said...

so cute! christy call me back girl i need to talk to you.

Ryan and Alisha said...

Isaac's been taking a couple steps here and there too! I wish we could have been there for his birthday, we sure miss everyone!

S.A.S. said...

Ah! This is exciting! Grant the walker! You have to get video since I missed it by mere days. Miss you

THE MEYERS said...

That face makes me laugh so hard!!hahahah! He is so cute. When are we finally going to get to hang out and see your house?!

Kaedi said...

I can't believe this kiddo is 1! What?!?!? Time flies!

AM said...

I think I love your baby more than mine!

AM said...

I think I love your baby more than mine!