Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Christy!

Christy and I have now been married for a year and a half and it keeps getting better every day. We still have days when it seems like we just met and we don't understand each other but its strange to realize how close we really have become over the past 19 months. I am so grateful to have someone so wonderful to spend my life with. The love and gratitude has continued to grow as I have watched her care for and nurture Grant. He is such a lucky boy to have a mom like Christy. It's amazing to see how much joy can come from a relationship with someone like that.

Happy Birthday Christy we love you!

your boys,

Adam & Grant

7 comments:

J-ME said...

Happy Happy Birthday Christy Dear! I hope that you have a great B-Day.
Love ya lots

Keri said...

Dito...seriously, you guys are lucky! :) Happy Birthday to the best sis ever. Love ya!

Hepworths said...

Thanks husband, love you too.

Ryan and Alisha said...

Happy Birthday Christy!! What a great husband you have.

S.A.S. said...

Great husband, great wife, great Grant... this is family to emulate. Happy Birthday again darling Piercy. I can NOT wait to see you!!!

Carlie said...

happy bday to you. hope it was great. you deserve the best

Jessica said...

Happy birthday. 29????!!! I also want to tell you how I think about Grant all of the time because I think that he is so freakin adorable. One of those babies I just want to squeeze. I won't though. I just want to.