- Got married in March and have begun our happily ever after
- Honeymooned in the Caribbean
- Threw the idea of dental school in the garbage and started Bluehouse Ski Co
- Rented a perfect little apartment on Manhattan's upper east side and enjoyed the city for 3 months while I finished school
- Road tripped cross country and saw all the church history sites, something I've wanted to do for a very long time
- Moved into my Parents House!!! Oh so fun
- Took a trip to Hawaii, just the two of us
- Adam got a day job at Fidelity Investments
- Got our first shipment of 500 pairs of skis!
- I got a job teaching ESL at UVSC
- Saw my two brothers, Eric and Marcus, and Adam's brother David off on missions - Guatemala, Mexico and Russia
- Helped my parents get things ready for them to move to London for a job change, now we get to house-sit until July
- Celebrated the holidays with the Hepworths AND the Pierces
- Accepted a call to serve as CTR 5 primary teachers!
and now for our most EXCITING NEWS...
- Got PREGNANT!! We are having a boy and couldn't be happier. The pics of the ultra sound below aren't very good but I thought I would post them anyway.
and here is our last bit of exciting news...
- Bluehouse has been getting some great reviews and has even been mentioned in Ski magazine and some other publications. A couple of weeks ago, someone from the NY times contacted Adam about a story they were putting together. They interviewed him on the phone for about an hour and the story came out in last Friday's paper! Here is link if you want to read it. Link Adam was quoted as Mr. Hepworth...makes him sound so old and official. He was just really excited to even be mentioned in the NY Times. Hooray for Bluehouse.
We had great 2007 and expect 2008 to bring many more adventures. We hope you all had a happy holiday season and wish you an even better coming year.
love, the Hepworths
12 comments:
HOW EXCITING!!! That is wonderful news!! And...I fully expect to see Adam Jr. in Utah because I a coming home at the end of May and I wouldn't miss seeing him (and you, of course!)! Congrats to you and Adam. And way to make the Times!!!
Congrats! That is great news! I'm so excited that you are pregnant! Sounds like you had an amazing year!
YAY YAY YAY! I am so happy for you two! You are going to make GREAT parents!
I would say to you my line for the new year, which is "CONSUMMATE IN '08!" But you already did that in '07. So no need.
I'm glad to have met you and Adam this year and I look forward to many years of friendship and work to come.
YYYES! Sydney will have a boyfriend. Or friend that is a boy. Whichever. We're so excited for you guys!!!!!
cHRISTY- I AM SO FRIGGIN EXCITED THAT YOU GUYS HAVE A BLOG. nOW i CAN CHECK IN ON YOU,AND SEE HOW THE HAPPILY NEWLY WED COUPLE IS DOING. I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU THAT YOU ARE PREGNANT! THAT IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN FOR YOU TO HAVE A BABY- YOU AND ADAM WILL BE SUCH AWESOME PARENTS!!YOU GOT SO LUCKY WITH ADAM- HE'S DEFINATLEY A KEEPER- WELL, I AM GOING TO ADD YOU TO MY BUDDY LIST ON MY BLOG AND YOU CAN CHECK ME OUT TOO. MISS YA TUNZ- LOVE YA-
CARLIE-- carlies2boyz.blogspot.com
A BOY!!! How exciting! Congrats!
Congrats! Sarah was here last month and told us you were pregnant. I didn't want to say anything until you had announced it, so I have been anxiously awaiting! I am so excited for you and all the fun things happening for you guys.
NY Times? That's big time. You should be able to leverage that mention to get some other good PR ;)
Congrats on Bluehouse's great successes and, of course, baby Hepworth. We're so excited for you guys!
Congrats! So happy for you guys! Boston will be so happy to have a new little buddy!
Did I know you had a blog??? I think I found out once and got excited, and then forgot again... so now I got to get excited all over again. And what a perfect post to drop in on... I got the run down on at least the last year of your life. Even though I've missed out on like 5! It's crazy how the time goes. And how much you've done with that time! A local New Yorker and back. You LOOK so great, you SOUND so great (in writing, you know) Adam is so cute and you're PREGNANT!!! Congratulations my cute cute friend I always wished I played with more. So happy your life is so SWEET.
Congratulations Christy and Adam! Happy New Year!!! Love, Sarah
Post a Comment