Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Love my Asians

We had a "Holiday" party the last day of class. Everyone brought some kind of food from their country. Well it was mostly Japanese since 4 of my ladies are Japanese and then I have one Italian, Catia, who brought two of her Italian friends to the party. This is my favorite class. Yumiko brought this weird sardine, almond, walnut stuff that was sweet and crunchy. I ate it. Even the eyes of the little fishes! Also some kelp salmon roll up thing which was pretty gross. I tried it but almost threw up.
Catia brought yummy Italian cookies
Masako brought these vegetable rice cups with shredded egg on top. Interesting.
My UVSC students at graduation. Sometimes I still feel like I'm teaching elementary school.

1 comment:

nikki said...

Christy! So fun, it reminds me of Liz and her classes. She loved her Asian students... I guess that's why she moved to China and is never coming back :) You guys look great!