The Mickelsens came to visit for the 4th of July! 2012. I love the feeling of having good friends at my house. The kiddos had so much fun playing together. We played at our house, took a quick trip to Las Vegas for Sarah's birthday to see Celine, had a girls night, and went to Idaho!!
For Sarah's birthday we went to Celine in VEGAS!!! It was everything we dreamed it would be. We flew down for the night and then flew home the next morning after the show. We even got to see Becky for dinner.
Durimg the show Celine kept doing all these fist pumps. It was awesome. So we tried our luck with it. I think she does it better than us.
We also got to celebrate Sarah and Becca's birthdays (they share July 1st) with a little girls night out! And Sylvia was in town!!!! I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends. Loved talking and eating and talking some more. It's always good to sit around with your besties, hear their stories of motherhood, or parenting, or marriage, and be able to learn so much!! I love all the tips I get from these awesome ladies.
The Birthday Girls
To top off the Mickelsen visit we went up to Idaho for the 4th. Paul's parents graciously let us join their family for the holiday. It was so fun and Grant is still talking about it, months later. We hit the IF parade, where the kids loved getting candy and seeing horses.
Future love birds
We even got to see Dustin and VaughnDavid
Paul's parent's place is amazing! We rode motorcycles, went on paddle boat rides, caught and ate some fish from the pond in the frontyard, along with so much other amazing food including prime rib and spinach and potatoes from their garden. We stayed up late talking and cute Janine made us yummy eggs and toast in the morning. We had such a wonderful time and hope we can do it again sometime. I would love to make it a tradition!






















1 comment:
Hooray for people still posting on their blogs! Keep it up so I can stay in the loop. I've been wanting to call you and catch up. Miss you! XOXOX
Post a Comment