Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Swimming Lessons

Grant has LOVED his swimming lessons this year. We did a session before school got out just to get him ready for the summer, but then he begged to go back and says he wishes he could go to swimming lessons EVERYDAY. Such a change from last year. Phew. 






Davis tried to jump in a couple of times. Of course, he's fearless. And he loved waddling around in fins.



Torpedo! One of Grant's favorite swim moves.












5 comments:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

SO fun! My boys love their swimming lessons too!

Where did you get Grant's trunks, we got some like that from Boden a couple years back but they don't fit my big boys body too well anymore - TOO skinny. I'm always looking for something similar... they are hard to find!

Hepworths said...

I got his swimsuit at H&M and I love it because it doesn't fall off like all his other ones!

Three Lads and a Lis said...

Hooray! Thank you.

S.A.S. said...

Julia and I just watched Grant's swimming videos and she kept saying, 'Again! Watch Gaant swim again!'. He's so brave, jumping in the water, putting his face in to kick... awesome Grant! I love his little speedo-ish suit too. So cute.

Letters to My Little Ones said...

So darling! My boys love swim lessons also. You boys are so cute.