Monday, June 4, 2012

Lyndsey and Marcus' Birthday

How in the world are my baby brother and sister 28? And how in the world is my baby sister pregnant with her 4th child?!! She just found out she's having a girl! Congrats Lyndsey! For their birthday we celebrated with a BBQ up the canyon. I'm loving our weather right now. Utah summer nights are my favorite.









3 comments:

S.A.S. said...

I can NOT believe Lyndsey & Marcus are 28. No way. But if she's having her FOURTH, she best be 28. Sheesh, putting us all to shame Lynds! I love that your family enjoys the canyon and blissful Utah summers. Marshmallows made me crave...

Jessica said...

I love those two like they are my bro ad sis. Hooray for Lynds and her 4th!!! So exciting! Your post totally made me miss Utah summer nights. We are coming to Utah for a few weeks the first part of July can we please meet up? I also loved your NYC post with all the pictures of food. Some day I will convince Luke to take me and you'll have to give me a list of all your fav places to eat.

Jessica said...

I love those two like they are my bro ad sis. Hooray for Lynds and her 4th!!! So exciting! Your post totally made me miss Utah summer nights. We are coming to Utah for a few weeks the first part of July can we please meet up? I also loved your NYC post with all the pictures of food. Some day I will convince Luke to take me and you'll have to give me a list of all your fav places to eat.