I cannot believe I haven't posted for two months! Grant actually turned 3 in May, and it's now July, but I have to post about his birthday or I won't have a record of it. I'm the worst journaler ever. Before we jump into the birthday festivities I have to post the TWO pictures I have from when Sarah came to visit. How do I only have two pictures and they're not even good? We tried to get a picture of the future couple, Grant and Julia, but to no avail.
Then we tried to get a picture of all three kids, Julia was hamming it up for the camera and Grant was like "what are you doing?"
And it ended up like this...of course:) It was so fun to have Sarah and Julia in town for a week! We got to see them more than once which was a dream! When they left Grant kept asking when Julia was going to come over. We can't wait to see you again soon!
Our Birthday Boy! We woke up to birthday donuts and balloons. He was in heaven.
We had our first "friend" party and it was a blast. Grant talked about his birthday for weeks before it came. He was SO excited for his big day. He picked out all his own decorations, a dinosaur party, and was especially excited about his pinata.We ended up having to do all the party activities in the house because it was raining. So we moved the kitchen table out so we'd have room for all the kiddos...12 three yr. olds!
Opening presents
The cupcake cake is a little hard to see, but it was a T-REX. Grant thought it was awesome!
Blowing out the candles.
T-Rex Pinata time!
I love Grant's expression in this picture!
Grandma Pierce got him a drum set! It also came with cymbals, and bells. He loves it.
Vanessa and Rich got him a spider-man fishing pole that he'd been wanting and had been talking about for weeks!
Grandma Hepworth got him a big wheel!
The boys with Grandma and Grandpa Hepworth
Grant's friends Libbi and Jaxon got him this armor which he is now obsessed with! He wears it all the time and can't stop playing with his new sword. And that's his awesome birthday big-wheel!
I can't believe my sweet Grant is 3. He's all grown up! We love him to pieces and laugh everyday at the funny things he says. He really is a ham. Some things Grant likes these days: going fishing with his dad, playing with older kids (especially his cousins Lucy and Andrew), playing in the sandbox, having sleepovers at grandmas, playing with his super hero guys, pretending with all the toys in his closet, miniature golfing, dancing, dancing, dancing, reading books with mom, singing songs with mom, watching toy story and super why, eating popcorn, peppers, cucumbers and popsicles, having his brother lay by him before bed, picking and eating things out of the garden, helping mom make food, helping dad fix things, his nursery class, and doing EVERYTHING by HIMSELF. He is a joy to have around and we love him so much! Happy Birthday buddy!
The weekend after Grant's birthday my sister's, mom, and I took our annual trip to St. George. I only have one photo but I thought I'd post it for the records. We had such a great time. I love my sisters so much!
The weekend after Grant's birthday my sister's, mom, and I took our annual trip to St. George. I only have one photo but I thought I'd post it for the records. We had such a great time. I love my sisters so much!
We did take lots of pictures of our cute toes though! And that's probably the reason I haven't posted on this blog for the past two months...we've been getting everything ready to launch our consultant program. I'm happy to say our new website is not completely finished but is live! Hooray! So if you're wanting to have a Jamberry Party visit us at jamberrynails.net
No comments:
Post a Comment