Oh my goodness!!!!!! Simply adorable! I always knew you and Adam would make beautiful children and you certainly have not disappointed me. :) Thanks for the text. I hope we can still catch up sometime soon. Call me when you can!
Oh my these boys are to die for. As handsome as they come! I looooved seeing them in person (yes everyone, they are this adorable in person, maybe even more so since you get to also hear them talk). Happy Birthday to Grant yesterday! Can't believe your baby is THREE! Ah! You look gorgeous Pierce.
9 comments:
Oh my goodness!!!!!! Simply adorable! I always knew you and Adam would make beautiful children and you certainly have not disappointed me. :) Thanks for the text. I hope we can still catch up sometime soon. Call me when you can!
They are so DARLING!! I'm dying. They are so cute, Christy. And you look seriously beautiful, too.
You are boys are really handsome! Christy you look so beatiful, i have never seen you with such a long hair. Looks good!
Oyuna, is that you??
Oh my these boys are to die for. As handsome as they come! I looooved seeing them in person (yes everyone, they are this adorable in person, maybe even more so since you get to also hear them talk). Happy Birthday to Grant yesterday! Can't believe your baby is THREE! Ah! You look gorgeous Pierce.
Oh my word, you are your boys are so beautiful.
Katie is amazing. It probably helps when she has adorable models.
These are gorgeous pictures Christy and I love seeing a mama and her boys. You are beautiful too. (Tell me Davis looks just like you)
Post a Comment