No one can make Grant laugh like Aunt Vanessa. She is definitely his favorite, and since she's been in Georgia for the summer he was so happy to get a full week of Vanessa time.
Lake Tahoe scenery
Grant could dig in the sand ALL day so we played at the beach a couple of mornings.
Adam's little brother David got home from his mission this past December and has missed out on Tahoe for the past couple of years so it was fun to have him there. I think he's in second place as Grant's favorite.
Reading books with Grandma before church.
Adam's grandma, who started the Lake Tahoe tradition, had a little "Tahoe Hunt" one afternoon for some of the younger cousins. Grant quickly remembered how Easter worked and just wanted to open the eggs to get the candy.
.
Driving the boat with Grandpa. We spent most of our time on the water.
It was nice to spend some concentrated time with family, especially since it might be the last family vacation we have Paul, Natalynn and baby Kate for a long time. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for such a fabulous trip. Grant is still talking about it:)
4 comments:
Could he be any cuter? I love the squishy cheeks picture. And his hair does look really long in those pics. Ah, I love him.
I meant his "long" hair looks really cute in those pics.
I love getting comments from you--- more than anyone I can HEAR your voice.. and I love your voice!
Grant looks so cute with his long blonde hair right now---- man it goes fast--- and that picture of Adam's profile in the hat--- what a couple of cute boys you've got there.
Tell Lynds I was set on naming this next girl Lucy, until I found it he was a boy. :) I'm getting SOO excited though. :)
Those pictures of Grant are to die for. I LOVE him in his little wet suit/lifejacket thingy. It's the cutest body ever!
Post a Comment