Love love love these pictures. I want whoever took them to take ours when we come home next Spring! I really think Grant look like Kate in these pictures!
Ugly my a. Love your dress so much! And those boots! And your hair looks fake it is so perfect and pretty. Your boys look adorable. I love them! The pics are super cute.
I love you. I love them. I love that one of Grant hugging Davis while he's crying. How can I make my hair like yours? It's perfect. And that dress is darling. Such a beautiful family. Miss and love you to the moon and back. xoxo
11 comments:
Those are awesome! I love them all! Your family is lovely
So beautiful my dear friend. You have such a darling family. So glad we could catch up last week at Girls' Night. Have a great holiday week.
HOly hot mama! I love your outfit? Can you dress me please?
loooooove everything about these!
Love love love these pictures. I want whoever took them to take ours when we come home next Spring! I really think Grant look like Kate in these pictures!
Ugly my a. Love your dress so much! And those boots! And your hair looks fake it is so perfect and pretty. Your boys look adorable. I love them! The pics are super cute.
Christy, you are hot! You make beautiful children too!!
Beautiful. You look stunning in particular.
I love you. I love them. I love that one of Grant hugging Davis while he's crying. How can I make my hair like yours? It's perfect. And that dress is darling. Such a beautiful family. Miss and love you to the moon and back. xoxo
Beautiful pictures Christy!! I can't believe how big your boys have gotten. You look amazing....love, love, love!
Holy Moly these pictures are magazine perfect! Your family is beautiful. I love them all!!
Post a Comment