Does the craziness ever end? You know when you're life is really busy and you think, "oh i can't wait until this (whatever it is) is over because then things will be back to normal and I won't be so busy." It seems like I'm always thinking that, but if I'm always thinking that then my life is never normal. Maybe the crazy life is my normal life and I need to accept it. Lately the craziness has been planned funness so it's actually been quite enjoyable. So...we planned a wedding long distance, got married at the end of March, moved Adam straight from the wedding to NYC (he took all of his belongings with us on our honeymoon, from Utah to the Caribbean to NYC), moved into a new apt on the East side, Adam got a part time job (for 5 weeks), I finished school and graduated, we played a lot and had many wonderful visitors, I finished work at PS 66 and said goodbye to all my little brown kids, we packed the house the next day, put all of our belongings on craigs list, sold ALMOST everything and put the rest on the curb, we said goodbye to our dear NY friends, we bought Stephen's car and loaded it to the ceiling, we drove to Palmyra, Niagra Falls, Kirtland, Carthage, Nauvoo, and then to Utah...camping in our two man tent and eating string cheese and saltines the whole way, we loved the cross country trip, we got home and unpacked at the parents house, we both started looking for jobs, we left the next day for Adam's family reunion in Lake Tahoe, from there we flew to San Fransisco for a day and from there to Hawaii for a week, we got home and didn't want to go on another vacation for a long time, we looked for jobs, and looked for jobs, and looked for jobs, Adam's new ski business seems to be doing great and he got a job at Fidelity, I got a job teaching ESL at UVSC and SLCC, we are now at the parents house and will probably be here for a little while and save some money, I'm reading text books and writing syllabi, Adam is super busy designing t-shirts, and preparing for the launch of the company. Hooray. That is our life in a very long paragraph.

1 comment:
Christy Lou!! OK so I found your blog off of the book club blog. I Love it!! I miss you guys so much. You both look great and totally happy. I am so happy for you. I need your email address. I must have your old one, but every time I send out an email, yours comes back as error. Anyways sure miss you! You can check out my families bolg at leviandbecca.blogspot.com
Hope to talk to you soon!! Love Ya!!!
Post a Comment